Friday 30 September 2011

Out of this world








Blast off into space, wouldn't that be great if we could. Be Amazing. I know my little boy would love it. He really liked this card. He said mummy is that for me? Well I said your b day is soon maybe mummy will save it just for you unless I make a better one that you like.

This is a digi stamp's  from www.platypuscreekdigitals.com. I used copics to colour. On the alien i used white pastel pencil over top on the blue. Just playing with a different medium. I think it worked OK.  Used spica pens on the star and words also on aliens antenna and eye. . Also used purple  glaze pens on planet.
The papers I used are TO THE MOON from Bella papers , boy paperz.
The Star is the reversed side of the paper and cut using cricut cartridge school plantin as well as the blast behind the sentiment. The size for the star was 10.5cm and the blast 6cm.
I hope you like this card, because we think it a blast!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment