Monday 12 March 2012

Platypus digi Challange


Been nearly a month since my last post. Where do the days go??.  
I have done this really cute off the page, for Tracey's 2nd challenge at


The prize for the winner of this challenge is any 4 Platypus Creek Digitals files.
(Digi stamps, cutting files or background papers).   
Recipe 

Ribbon
2 printed papers 
3 embellishments

Embellishments could be brads, charms, buttons, flowers etc.  You can have 3 the same or all different.
You may use any other items on your project so long as you have the above 3 ingredients.



Here is my inspiration for you


Platypus digi Hana 
Coloured using copics R29, R39, R59, pearl pen in ice white. Gelly roll glitter red star on lips
K&Company exposed chipboard tag
Patterned paper from stash (Tracey gave to me)xx
3 x wooden flourishes Kasiercraft magical butterflies FL341
I coloured them with my copics in black and red then paper tole 3d gloss on top.
Celebrate ribbon black edges organza in middle purchased from my work Spotlight.


No comments:

Post a Comment