Monday 22 February 2016

Shabby chic challenge








Shabby Chic Challenge

Saint Patricks Day



Oh no this is sooooo late being posted. There is only 5 more days left for this challenge.
So get those colouring pens/pencils /markers out , grab an image from

Cute As A Button Stamps St Patrick Day Parade


So I found the sentiment from searching St patrick day images. There are lot of different ones that are free. Here is the link for the one I have used


I just printed it out on normal copy paper. 
I had some pre embossed 12x12 sheets which i cut down to 12.5 cm wide and folded length wise.
Went over the embossed paper with the Tim Holtz distress ink shabby shutters.
Used some organza ribbon and coloured with my copics, G12.

Now to make your 4 leaf clovers.
Watch this video I found on Pintrest. I just made mine alot smaller. My squares were around 2.5cm .


You can pre colour your paper or you can use the digi papers from cute as a button. I used Scarlets Dream.


Blue Elegance Digital Papers 6x6 Digital Download Papers Cute As A Button Stamps


Coloured image using copics.

Coloured the clovers and headband with some clear Wink of Stella
 Labels Seventeen Spellbinders Nestabillities


Challenges entered

















1 comment:

  1. Kelly, just wanted to pop over from the Outlawz to let you know how glad we are you shared your project with us this week! It's a great shabby chic card with a lovely card design! I just started following your blog and would be honored if you returned the favor! My blog is http://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete